Features and Benefits
- Promotes the flow of mucus in the respiratory tract.
- Nature's Sunshine Lobelia has traditionally been used in asthma, chronic bronchitis, epilepsy, and whooping cough.
- Lobelia has traditionally been used as a muscle relaxant.
- May help some people quit smoking by quenching the craving for nicotine.
- May help relieve muscle tension and inflammation, as well as pain associated with teething.
Tips for use :
Orally (adults) : take 0.5 ml (10 drops) in water 3 times a day. (Children) : Take half of the adult dosage.
Topical application : apply a few drops to the tense area and massage. Can be used in combination with the Tei Fu Massage Lotion when it comes to muscle pain.
Medicinal ingredients: each 0.5 ml dose contains 125 mg of an extract (1: 4 ratio) of arterial parts of Lobelia Inflata (lobelia).
Non-medicinal ingredients : ethanol, apple cider vinegar and water.
Manufacturer: Nature's Sunshine