Features and Benefits
- Nature's Sunshine Garden Essence aids the digestion of all types of foods, except dairy products.
- Cellulase breaks down non-digestible fibers (cellulose).
- Glucoamylase metabolizes starches into glucose.
- Pectinase breaks down pectin.
- Protease digests proteins.
- Herbs stimulate the production of digestive fluids.
- If taken on an empty stomach, Garden essence gently cleanses the body and may cause lumps to disappear when taken early on.
Directions for use (adults):
As a dietary supplement : take one capsule before each meal.
As a cleanser of the body : take 1 capsule 1 hour before each meal and before going to bed.
Children and babies : to help digestion, sprinkle the contents of a capsule on top of the food or in the bottle.
Medicinal ingredients : each capsule contains 30 mg of potassium (citrate) m2000 FCC DU alpha-amylase (from Aspergillus flavusvar. Oryzae); 5 FCC AGU of iger glucoamylase); 6000 FCC HUT of protease 4.5 and protease 6.0 (from Aspergillus flavusvar. Oryzae); 6 Endo-PG of pectinase (from Aspergillus niger); 10 mg of seeds of Carum carvi (cumin); 10 mg of seeds of Foeniculum vulgare subsp. Vulgarevar.Dulce (fennel); 10 mg of the rhizome of Gentiana lutea (gentian); 10 mg of Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) root; 10 mg of Zingiber officinale root (ginger); 12FCC LU of lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) and 60 FCC CU of cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum).
Non-medicinal ingredients : gelatin and coloring (of beets).
Manufacturer: Nature's Sunshine